– Chef Book Online presents a ginger caramel pudding, especially for the younger audience.
– All you need is milk, eggs and sugar. These are the only ingredients you need to make caramel puddings at home.
– Oh, right, you will need Gingen 100% instant ginger powder too as it will make things much easier.
– This is a handy product you can use to make drinks or to cook.
– We start with the caramel. Pour in sugar and two sachets of this 100% instant ginger powder.
– Turn on the stove to medium heat only.
– No need to stir. You can let the heat melt the ginger powder and the sugar together like this.
– Once the sugar and the ginger powder caramelize completely, pour into buttered pudding tins.
– Set those aside while we make the pudding. Just stir the eggs. Do not beat.
– We want the yolks and the egg whites mixed as one like this and set aside.
– Next to go into the pudding is milk and sugar.
– Add the milk and then the sugar. Wait until the sugar dissolves but be careful not to let the milk boil. We will put the mixture here.
– Pour slowly but stir quickly like this to form the pudding texture.
– Stir well and add one sachet of Gingen instant ginger powder to give our pudding the aroma it needs.
– After the ginger powder dissolves, strain the mixture to give your pudding a smoother texture.
– Strain well for the smoother texture of your pudding.
– Then pour the mixture into the pudding tin.
– Cover the top with a piece of foil to protect the surface from the steam.
– That’s it. Just steam for 15 minutes.
– Once done, let it cool for a bit before removing from the tins.
– And, voila, your ginger caramel pudding.
– Gingen is your secret help in the kitchen. It is great for drinks, as well as for cooking.